Skywalk Adventure in Surrey looks fab! It’s for anyone aged 8 and over (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult) who wants to challenge themselves over a choice of two courses high in the treetops.
This is not for the faint-hearted. Are you up for the challenge?
The team at Skywalk Adventure have given me two family passes to giveaway to two lucky readers. Each pass will get up to two adults and two children on two courses at Skywalk Adventure. The passes expire 15/02/2019 so you have a few months to use them. This would be a fantastic half-term activity.
Scary Skywalk from 25th to 31st October looks good too. If you’re not too easily spooked, that is!
You can learn more about the two different Skywalk Adventure courses at https://skywalkadventure.co.uk/the-courses/
If you’d like to be scrambling in the treetops with your family, then why not enter our giveaway?
How to Enter
To enter, simply leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post telling me who you would take with you on your Skywalk Adventure. Please use the Rafflecopter widget to verify your entry.
You can also have a bonus entry by tweeting about the comp – please follow the instructions on Rafflecopter.
- No cash equivalent
- Editor’s decision is final
- Giveaway closes on the 30th September 2018 at the stroke of midnight
- Tickets to be used before 15th Feb 2019 – please allow plenty of time for booking your slot
- Family of the Kids Days Out Reviews team and employees of Skywalk Adventure are excluded from entering
- UK entrants only
- The passes will be sent out via UK standard post. No responsibility will be taken for passes lost or damaged in the post.
- Over 18s only
- Bonus entry will not count unless the compulsory entry is verified
Disclosure – this giveaway is in partnership with Skywalk Adventure.